Devs please stop be blind.
To the balance team. Please stop only thinking to data and nothing else. A well make game is fun, balance and give you counters to the other player moves. Even if is the 1000 post to balance object of ossession I dont care. Organised swf + object literally makes the game unfun and almost unplayable for half of the killer cast. We Know you want us to ignore that or tunnel and camp the user for all the game, until the others do gens. But that is unealthy for the game itself and not fun for no one (only for the swf that doesnt search for a challenge, but want an easy game to have the false idea of be good, but its not, cause they abuse a BROKEN OP perk/strategy). Also many players think you dont say many times the community the truth. And that is obvius with patch shadow changes, not admit the problem that many player dont want to play killer because you dont want to listen to request to balance broken abusable things like ds, keys and object, but you complain for survivor and insta nerf killer perks. And if I amore broken with your game I must go play something else, right? Honestly yes, I already do, I play your game almost only for the farming, I prefer more enjoyble experiences like Overwatch. The fault is yours, you better focusing on improve solo experience and balance swf abusable things. We player complain cause in this Years we start to love Dbd and we like you make constantly the game better, but FUN> DATA. Sorry for bad English.
Comments