Crossplay should be different settings
Us console users should have the option to accept only cross play survivors Or only accept crossplay killers.
I'd personally turn off pc killers because they're that far in front of us by quite a few milliseconds.
I'd keep survivors on.
So the game wouldn't put me up against cross play killers but would allow me to have cross play survivors in my lobby.
All I've got for the last 5 games on here is pc killers. I haven't once gone up against a ps4 killer. Loss loss loss loss loss. That's is all I've got since logging on with cross play on. It's not because I'm rubbish. It's because they're able to do more than what a ps4 user can do.
Give us the option to turn cross play killers off but still have the option to keep cross play survivors on.
I've just turned cross play off for a bit until my friends get on later. So that's more queue times for us players again because of how unbalanced this game is.
Comments
I know pc killers are in front on ping etc because my friend is brand new to game only been playing like a week. Only got a level 40 claudette. As soon as he's hit by killer, even he turns round and says we got a pc killer. Even a brand new survivor can tell that pc is in front of us console users. His rank 17. Need to sort this game out.