Design: Possible key rework

1: remove keys from bloodweb

2: guarantee one key in the last opened chest in each game.

(Only chance for keys is the last chest. Secondary objective in a sense to open all chests.)

3: key/hatch mechanics remain the same from the gameplay standpoint.

(Asking for more change is unlikely to happen due to development priorities)



Thoughts?

Comments

  • almost the same as what I suggested a while ago:

    No Keys in bloodweb

    No ability to bring a key into the match

    Chance to find keys in the match

    If you find a broken key, the other half will spawn somewhere and you can use the broken key to find it (though still not easy) then through a mending type action you can fix the key and use it to escape.

    Bonus points to escaping through the door with a key.


    Thats it, I wouldnt want keys to be guaranthee'd

  • I think keys should just be removed in general. Their good aura reading add-on's should go to maps so people will actually use them.