The number is actually shown on the big timer in Saw 1 when Zepp is looking at the Saw 1 room. which appears before Lawrence and Adam attempt to act the fake cigarette scene.
Here is the image I found on a wiki
I guess the design team of BHVR saw this image for reference and put that exact number onto the hook model.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Does the timer start when a survivor is on the hook? Not too sure.
I've seen all the movies and when I saw what the timers said that 3:52:20 looked familiar but I could not place it.
Movie runtime till amanda dies?
It could be, but that feels short since she was in the first 3 movies all of which ran over an hour.
Guys I figured it out
The number is actually shown on the big timer in Saw 1 when Zepp is looking at the Saw 1 room. which appears before Lawrence and Adam attempt to act the fake cigarette scene.
Here is the image I found on a wiki
I guess the design team of BHVR saw this image for reference and put that exact number onto the hook model.
the mystery of the number has been solved!