Happened to me again. Twice in game session. I was lvl Jeff while in SWF lobby and when we joined killer lobby and I got to the end of the BW it got stuck, nothing worked except the arrows for survivors, so I had to cycle through all of them up to Meg which I wanted to play. After that game I left my friends lobby and leveled Jeff more and the BW got stuck again.
I do not know how to replicate it. Happened first time this year.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Happened to me again. Twice in game session. I was lvl Jeff while in SWF lobby and when we joined killer lobby and I got to the end of the BW it got stuck, nothing worked except the arrows for survivors, so I had to cycle through all of them up to Meg which I wanted to play. After that game I left my friends lobby and leveled Jeff more and the BW got stuck again.
I do not know how to replicate it. Happened first time this year.
PLATFORM: PC/STEAM
If this doesn't fix itself after a game restart, I would contact Support as there's nothing we are able to help you with on the forums - https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new