Uncleansable totem
Had anyone noticed that there is a totem spawn on cold wind farm that cannot be cleansed. You can walk right up next to it but never get a prompt. It spawns under the tractor
Tagged:
Mod
Had anyone noticed that there is a totem spawn on cold wind farm that cannot be cleansed. You can walk right up next to it but never get a prompt. It spawns under the tractor
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There are a few on various maps, known bug, been reported lots....still not fixed on PTB so we'll see what happens on live I guess?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I got lucky with 2 trucks on a Coldwind map and each one had a bugged totem, one dull and the other a Devour Hope. I made a bug report when it happened (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/215773/ps4-2-uncleansable-totems-in-same-match#latest) and know there's been others who have reported when it happened to them. I'm hoping they fix it in the upcoming patch.
This is known, there are bug reports in on it.