Outfit lock change

I understand why this is the way it is. Minotaur Oni would look weird as balls if he wasn't locked, but come one, Pyramid Head? None of that needs to be locked all together. Cheryl? Some of them maybe but the rest like...why? Police officer shirt can be tucked into anything, why does it have to be those pants specifically? I like mismatching to create the best image.

My Dwight has the Cursed event glasses, the red and white stripped hoodie and mechanic pants. I love my boy Dwight, very nice looking. Cheryl is Cheryl, accept it or move on. How it that remotely fun?

Comments

  • Probably has something to do with licensing. Well that or the Devs are just too lazy to make them work like normal cosmetics. I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if it was just sheer laziness if what Scottjund said in one of his latest videos is true lol.