I decided to show mercy today
Snowballed as wraith to start but then ones afk and I took out a unlucky ash to fast and I 2 hooked a feng before finding a Claudette just hiding with a key not even attempting to play the match so hooked them and let the feng go as they actively tried to play the game
Comments
I had a nurse show me mercy today. She tunneled a key holder who was somewhat toxic and when it came to my turn, I just crouched and did a little dance and offered her my purple toolbox. She nodded at me, motioned for me to follow her and led me to the dropped key and then proceeded to kill everyone else. I attempted to save one other person but she shook her head and I listened and went away, I wasn't going to push my luck.
She confirmed that she liked my dance and thought my Claudette was cute.
I literally expected to open this and read “then I got teabagged”
Though I’m sure that salty player reported me or the feng for teaming lol
Yea killers like you are awesome. And you probably made that Feng player's night/day just from that little act of mercy. It is incredibly frustrating when you realize your teammates aren't doing anything but hiding, dive bombing hooks for the points, and just waiting. So when a killer notices and actually helps the dude who deserves some mercy, its such a good feeling.
Nice to hear.
i decided to go full on rampage today, which means i play killer the way a classic "survivor main" plays.
-Made my profile fully private
-Changed my name to a toxic one
-facecamp every hook
-clean up with noed
-i spam the chat with "ez"
-i ragequit if i dont catch anyone immediately.
Edit: + lobby dodging ofc
Np plus they helped me get my 2 gen grab challenge done but yer I’ve had games where I’ve not gone for a hook (mostly camping 1hit killers like bubba mikey ghost face any killer that gets 3 token devour hope) rarely make it out sometimes I do if I’m lucky on a hatch spawn or something.
my 2 best ever escapes by myself 1 against a Michal that took out my entire team and camped them got a hatch show up next to my gen and the other time a hag had 3 token dh and I got a gate escape
Whenever I play killer and I've snowballed a team into last winter, and the final survivor does a little crouch dance in front of me, my killer heart melts and I can't bring myself to murder them anymore. I always let them go for the hatch or an exit gate. They just look so innocent and defenseless 🤗
I had a game the other day where one person suicided and the other dc'd. A cute pink bunny Feng crouched for mercy and offered me her flashlight and did the rapid little tippy toe animation that only console players can do (I wish I could do it on PC). When I saw those tiny feet dance my heart melted and I just let them bop me on the head with as many pallets as they wanted and blind me to their hearts content.
I was playing as Spirit earlier today on a Coldwind map. Before Corrupt Intervention expired I had hooked a Bill, who proceeded to DC while on first hook. I start going after the other survivors, and could only find a Feng and a Laurie, Feng holding a key and Laurie being super cocky trying to make DS plays. I had noticed I could never find the Ash, but I knew he was the only one really doing any work, because he would go for the hook saves and was able to complete two gens before the ladies died. I let him go because he legit was just playing well and had crappy team mates.
Nice. I don’t usually show mercy as the survivors I am paired against are mostly a 4 man SWF.
I will say though, come MMR you may want to rethink some kindness you are showing.
How very "killer main" of you.
Last time I showed mercy there was a duo who ran soul guard mettle by and bt with for the people yet I hit the girl unhooking and somehow hit the girl saved or mettle stacks but they also had styptic so many times I had soul guard ruin crap and they played so aggressive and cocky. But to be nice I ignored my nurse literally right in front of me while she healed and hooked a slugged girl i should have just taken the match because that ######### hurt my pride. I got wrecked by a meme build