Dear Deathslinger

Thanks for tunneling me off hook when two teammates were visibly nearby. I really enjoy waiting in queue for 5 minutes to die in under 2.

And to the Claud who decided to immediately unhook me. Sick bro.

Comments

  • Welcome to solo survivor.

  • I felt this being a solo queue survivor

  • @KayTwoAyy said:

    Thanks for tunneling me off hook when two teammates were visibly nearby. I really enjoy waiting in queue for 5 minutes to die in under 2.

    And to the Claud who decided to immediately unhook me. Sick bro.

    If the queue's long would I recommend playing some killer maybe these killers actions might make more sense if you understood why they were doing it. I could explain the variety of things that could push the slinger to target you but there's a strong chance you won't believe me until you see it yourself. Doesn't make it ok that your allies and the slinger choose to do this but hey dbd is a mess of a game.

  • I mean, it does suck but this feels like a survivor screwing you over rather than Deathslinger screwing you over. While it would be nice if the Deathslinger chose to go after someone else rather than you if the options are right there in front of him, he has no obligation to let your team get away with stupid decisions.

    Your teammate chose to unhook you in the face of the Deathslinger. Their choice got you killed.

  • Welcome to the SoloQ experience. In case you're worried about going to hell, this is excellent preparation for the flames of Hades.

  • @Zarathos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/219711/dear-deathslinger

    If the queue's long would I recommend playing some killer maybe these killers actions might make more sense if you understood why they were doing it. I could explain the variety of things that could push the slinger to target you but there's a strong chance you won't believe me until you see it yourself. Doesn't make it ok that your allies and the slinger choose to do this but hey dbd is a mess of a game.

    Please do not assume that I have never played killer before.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I mean, it does suck but this feels like a survivor screwing you over rather than Deathslinger screwing you over. While it would be nice if the Deathslinger chose to go after someone else rather than you if the options are right there in front of him, he has no obligation to let your team get away with stupid decisions.

    Your teammate chose to unhook you in the face of the Deathslinger. Their choice got you killed.

    The claud had unhooked me immediately because she had BT.

    A decent perk against most killers, but utterly useless in a dead zone against a man with a gun, 3 stacks of StBFL, and a determination to kill the wounded gazelle.

    The same claud had hid in a locker for the entirety of my (sadly) short-lived chase with the slinger. I had little faith she would make meaningful contributions to the team even before I was thrown on the hook. Confirmation bias at its finest. The deathslinger did me a favor taking me out of that game so quick.