It's still Sept 25 but the sale is over?
The post here states that the sale will last through the 25th. It is still the 25th and the sale is over in the steam store.
I'm a bit confused, I'd like to purchase the game but it looks like the sale ended at the same time the free to play period ended? So the sale ended right at the time I had to decide if I want to purchase it or not.
I won't be buying the game for more than the sale price. Is there any chance the devs can honor their post on steam stating the sale lasts through the 25th?
Comments
What post? You didn't link it properly.
https://steamcommunity.com/games/381210/announcements/detail/1707317393297968945
Different time zone, maybe?
I wouldn't buy it period. I got it for free
Dbd uses utc time zone so it's 11:42 right now
tell me how to get for free
