For those who have played ptb:
What do you think of survivors being able to turn while deadharding now? I know its not intended but it looks insane from what ive seen.
What do you think of survivors being able to turn while deadharding now? I know its not intended but it looks insane from what ive seen.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think that's an unintended consequence of the new locomotion. Although I'm more confused by how some of these bugs happened.
I don't even know man. Seems pretty BS, I thought they said they were reworking the perk.
lmao, almost tempted to install ptb and give this a try for laughs
being able to both dead hard and hug a corner is really gonna piss people off lol
I hated it, I'm just hoping this is a bug, last "animation change" that wasn't intended was Billy before the nerf and we see how that went, now probably they will keep that.