Map banner background on loading screens
I think some of the map banners are pretty neat but are never shown in the game as far as I'm aware.
That being said I think the loading screen UI (The icon, bar, info, and "Loading") would be superimposed over the map banner. For example it would look like this:
(I made this myself, \o/)
Obviously this is for the suffocation pit.
I think it looks better than just:
Just a bland void, no actual personality. It's not like anyone will leave the game because they know what map it is, no more than they already do anyways.
It looks nicer, it gives some variety and uniqueness, people can see the banner art that's otherwise stashed away. Not to mention, we get a preview of what map's to come. All good things.
It'd probably fade in, rather than just be an imposing image that just is suddenly there.


Comments
I like the idea. I like the photo you made too. It would definitely make things prettier to look at
I think it would be better if it just cycled through different killer/survivor or map banners. And at the bottom give you a little detail about them. This could be lore or a quick description of there power.