Object of Obsession against trapper.

I almost never run into OoO but when i do it's when i'm playing trapper. And I don't think those are just unlucky coincidences because the ratio is insane. I bet there are some cheating ways out there to for survivors to tell who are they playing against because what is happening to me is ######### ridiculous. Other killers almost never get OoO, with trapper, the last 10 games 4 had OoO. And we all know that trapper becomes machete man with that perk.

Comments

  • A few months back people were taking about a way for survivors to know what killer you've selected while in the pre-game lobby, I think it was just for PC, but I have no idea how to do it or if it's still possible.

  • I always have Rancor.

  • The old programs that could tell you died with dedicated servers! I don't think there is a way now short of having a direct line to the server logs

  • @Chchchcheryl said:

    The old programs that could tell you died with dedicated servers! I don't think there is a way now short of having a direct line to the server logs

    I hope that theres no way to do it anymore and i've just been unlucky. I'd like to know if anyone here that has experience with trapper has such ridiculous ratios.

  • @vacaman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1873448#Comment_1873448

    I hope that theres no way to do it anymore and i've just been unlucky. I'd like to know if anyone here that has experience with trapper has such ridiculous ratios.

    Well if it helps I'm consistently being matched against red and purple rank swfs that spend whole matches bullying me for about three days, and only had on object, I think its just bad luck

  • You know what's just as bad? Freddy. You can't do a single midgame since the survivor sees you for the whole duration of the looping. It's literally impossible to catch those survivors unless they are in a dead zone, but they also see you coming from miles away so that never happens.