Why PTB and Feedback ?

It's going to be lauched anyways with same bugs and unecessary modifications which btw your community don't ask for.

Bugs exists for months or more.

Console optimization was a disaster ( actually i don't know HOW console players still play and feed money)

HUD was fine why change it ?

Movement was fine why change it ?

Well i don't know why i'm posting or why i'm still here reading after these years ... maybe because we have no other option ... at least on this genre.

Comments

    1. Because either they've learned from their mistakes with Binding of Kin (unlikely, but i still have hope) or it's just to keep up appearances and make us feel like our feedback is considered. I guess we'll see when the midchapter actually comes out.
    2. I'd wager BHVR don't know or simply don't care about the majority of bugs. That is, of course, unless it negatively affects survivor, or is so menial that nobody would ever notice it. Look at their bug fix list and tell me you've heard of more than a third of what's on there. Now compare that to Oni's camera bug which is STILL IN THE GAME.
    3. They changed the hud and movement because they wanted the game to look new, possibly to attract new players. Plus, they seem to adore changing things that don't need changing and changing them for the worse, while leaving things that do need adjustment untouched for years.
  • @rafajsp said:

    It's going to be lauched anyways with same bugs and unecessary modifications which btw your community don't ask for.

    Bugs exists for months or more.

    Console optimization was a disaster ( actually i don't know HOW console players still play and feed money)

    HUD was fine why change it ?

    Movement was fine why change it ?

    Well i don't know why i'm posting or why i'm still here reading after these years ... maybe because we have no other option ... at least on this genre.

    Do people forget that PS5 and XBox Series are consoles too?! Game runs great on these systems.

  • The new UI/Hud is really really bad.

    I can't tell who is the obsession, who is hurt, etc half the time it's so out of the way.

    It needs to be changed before live; but it won't.

    Same with the twins, people were like you HAVE to change/fix some of this before live it's going to be bad....and they didn't...and it was bad....

    This will be a lesson in learning; we'll see if they change the UI or not for live.

  • I'd like to hope that the devs at least learned something from the, what was it? Over 100 new bugs or something with the Twins? But, we will have to wait and see I guess

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/219493/why-ptb-and-feedback

    Do people forget that PS5 and XBox Series are consoles too?! Game runs great on these systems.

    I think they mean Switch, PS4, and Xbox1 mainly. With avalibility in the new ones poor and other reasons most are still on the older machines, like me.

    Still waiting for that steady 60 frames too...

  • @Altarf said:

    1. Because either they've learned from their mistakes with Binding of Kin (unlikely, but i still have hope) or it's just to keep up appearances and make us feel like our feedback is considered. I guess we'll see when the midchapter actually comes out.
    2. I'd wager BHVR don't know or simply don't care about the majority of bugs. That is, of course, unless it negatively affects survivor, or is so menial that nobody would ever notice it. Look at their bug fix list and tell me you've heard of more than a third of what's on there. Now compare that to Oni's camera bug which is STILL IN THE GAME.
    3. They changed the hud and movement because they wanted the game to look new, possibly to attract new players. Plus, they seem to adore changing things that don't need changing and changing them for the worse, while leaving things that do need adjustment untouched for years.

    I'm sorry if I'm being daft, but what is the Oni camera bug? Heard people bring it up, I've played plenty of Oni and not sure what it's referring to.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1872898#Comment_1872898

    When you hit or miss a Demon Strike your camera will always turn 90 degrees for some reason.

    Huh, I've experienced that plenty then, I just assumed it was auto-aim being a nuisance.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/219493/why-ptb-and-feedback

    Do people forget that PS5 and XBox Series are consoles too?! Game runs great on these systems.

    People talk about how the game is riddled with bugs and glitches, and I've seen maybe 2 or 3 since 2016. They honestly dont seem that common. And the people talking about framerates I dont understand either cause I dont have a problem with that. Xbox one player.

  • @magicmaster2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1872739#Comment_1872739

    People talk about how the game is riddled with bugs and glitches, and I've seen maybe 2 or 3 since 2016. They honestly dont seem that common. And the people talking about framerates I dont understand either cause I dont have a problem with that. Xbox one player.

    If you are also on Xbox1 and haven't had frame drops for years count yourself lucky af.

    They are most noticeable as killer or on the indoor maps for me and many others. The game stuttering whenever Exposed is triggered, Sloppy applied, Bloodlust activating, Exhausted popping, and many many more. Even the menus and bloodwebs hickup badly.

    You have been blessed I'd say!

  • This content has been removed.
  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1872966#Comment_1872966

    If you are also on Xbox1 and haven't had frame drops for years count yourself lucky af.

    They are most noticeable as killer or on the indoor maps for me and many others. The game stuttering whenever Exposed is triggered, Sloppy applied, Bloodlust activating, Exhausted popping, and many many more. Even the menus and bloodwebs hickup badly.

    You have been blessed I'd say!

    I figured if it was a problem with pretty much everyone on xbox that I'd have the same issue. Hopefully the series x doesn't have that issue.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/219493/why-ptb-and-feedback

    Do people forget that PS5 and XBox Series are consoles too?! Game runs great on these systems.

    Probably forgotten because it costs so much for another console

  • @magicmaster2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1872739#Comment_1872739

    People talk about how the game is riddled with bugs and glitches, and I've seen maybe 2 or 3 since 2016. They honestly dont seem that common. And the people talking about framerates I dont understand either cause I dont have a problem with that. Xbox one player.

    Wow a Console gamer from 2016 !

    Also you have only seem 2 or 3 ?

    You are my hero bro !

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    I'd like to hope that the devs at least learned something from the, what was it? Over 100 new bugs or something with the Twins? But, we will have to wait and see I guess

    I don't believe it's gonna happen. Devs are lazzy af. Well if you say live "we work when on we want to" don't espect that much.

  • @rafajsp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1872966#Comment_1872966

    Wow a Console gamer from 2016 !

    Also you have only seem 2 or 3 ?

    You are my hero bro !

    Am I really that rare? I mean I saw the game. I loved it when I started playing, and I still love it and the devs for not just giving up and shutting up shop. As for the bugs it's been very small things that sont affect gameplay.