How do you upload videos here?
I'm trying to upload my gameplay on the forum for critique and I'm having trouble? Can someone help?
I'm trying to upload my gameplay on the forum for critique and I'm having trouble? Can someone help?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Put it up on Youtube then you can paste the link to it here.
It probably would need to go into another category than General Discussions.
Ok then, is it really that easy to put videos on YouTube?
Should be. Takes time if you have a slow upload.
Theres a button in the Leave a Comment box, in the bottom left, that looks like |<>| that lets you upload the link to a Youtube video. That’s the big trick.
Thanks both of you.