The nurse and clown texture updates look great, but...

I'm not particularly a fan of the recoloring of clowns bowtie. It really clashes with some of the recolored base outfits, and even looks out of place on his default outfit.

For anyone who doesn't know, they recolored clowns bowtie to be a bright and vibrant purple. When it used to be a duller red, to fit with the dull pink outfit.

Just a small gripe I have with his texture update. Otherwise, the design team did good as usual.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • That bowtie was given to him by his mom. It was the last thing she gave to him before she past.




    He killed her for giving him an ugly tie but thats besides the point.

  • Sucks bro.

    I kinda like it myself.

  • Yeah, I liked the old tie too. Hopefully they change one of his recolor outfits to have the old red tie.