Killer Glitch
Founder mightyoaks
There is no clear way to replicate this glitch but The killer has a chance to spawn in not as the chosen killer they picked.
I thought it Odd that I have had lots of killers DC the past couple days with no perks equipped but down in the lower ranks 2-6 type killers .
They would equip some pretty good offerings so I doubt it is intentional that they'll DC after the loading screen
There is no clear way to replicate this glitch but The killer has a chance to spawn in not as the chosen killer they picked.
I thought it Odd that I have had lots of killers DC the past couple days with no perks equipped but down in the lower ranks 2-6 type killers .
They would equip some pretty good offerings so I doubt it is intentional that they'll DC after the loading screen
Comments