Does the recent changes on PTB indicates..

That BHVR is moving forward to a new playerbase and gamemodel and wanna leave the old, demanding and toxic playerbase behind?

Comments

  • Hmm... I don't really understand how you reached this conclusion, though. What in the ptb exactly would suggest this?

  • @JinSime said:

    Hmm... I don't really understand how you reached this conclusion, though. What in the ptb exactly would suggest this?

    Adding things playerbase didn't ask for and not fixing or adding things playerbase asked for.

  • @SkerpiTwitch said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1871151#Comment_1871151

    Adding things playerbase didn't ask for and not fixing or adding things playerbase asked for.

    I see. In that regard, I don't reach the same conclusion.

    They never took every feedback into the game, so that's unchanged. And about the new things, they are just projects, possibilities presented to us.

    I think if they were to change the focus on player base, they wouldn't care to try and preserve some features they did in the ptb. The game is just evolving, in my pov.