First time in a long time I felt bad for a Survivor as Killer
I just played a game that ended at five gens and wanted to give the last Survivor hatch. But she was immersed so I tabbed out standing next to the hatch cause I couldn't find her.
When I came back to check the game, the fifth generator popped. The poor thing was so scared of my terror radius that she did all five gens by herself and escaped through the gates instead of taking hatch.
First time in a long time I've felt legitimately bad for a Survivor as Killer
Comments
Awhhh. That is sad, you faced an actual baby survivor. Good on you for letting them live
i did something similar shortly after release, when the game was new and still immersive and nobody knew how to play.
i ended up in a 1v1 vs a hillbilly on a corn map. i did mulitple gens alone hiding in the corn while he was searching for me. gen regression was no thing back than, so he couldnt stop me. when he approached i started hiding again. it was probably the best match i played in this game. 1vs1 vs a killer and solo escape with 100% stealth, while the terror radius and the chainsaw noise was something to be afraid of. :)
now this game is a toxic wasteland... sad.
I wish I could have played near release but I needed a new graphics card at the time despite buying it and was taking animation and such so I couldn't pack up the computer for a day and had to do it after the semester was over.
Look at the bright side, you just let her have the Left for Dead achievement, one of the hardest in the game. Entity Pleased, if you ask me.
Had similar survivors like that one little Nancy in Léry's. Even when they struggled free close to the hatch they ran opposite way. Had to try again until she heard it. They're adorable