Spirit gameplay discussion
I love the new killer I've been having so much fun/success with her. I'm just curious as to what everyone's favorite load out and add ons you like to use and just ur gameplay style with her.
Devour hope, sloppy butcher, rancor, bbq has been one of my best perk combos so far. Rancor and bbq for aura reading. Butcher to keep everyone off my totem. Add ons, yakuyoke amulet and bloody hair brooch paired together and you can zoom across the map and have a fairly nice recovery for your power.
Please share your thoughts and let's have a nice discussion
Devour hope, sloppy butcher, rancor, bbq has been one of my best perk combos so far. Rancor and bbq for aura reading. Butcher to keep everyone off my totem. Add ons, yakuyoke amulet and bloody hair brooch paired together and you can zoom across the map and have a fairly nice recovery for your power.
Please share your thoughts and let's have a nice discussion
Comments
She is one of the weakest killers in like a week. She's not even as ''strong'' as Freddy. The survivors even said that she's balanced because she is so weak xD Just look at her in a week and you'll know what I mean. Her power just has too many downsides.
I used ruin, bait hex, bbq and sloppy butcher
That pink addon is really nice, but you cant afford it every game.
I stopped playing her tbh as I realized that you pretty much get bullied with her if you use the "crappy" addons.
Her cooldown and "speed boost" in phase walk is underwhelming to say the least. I guess I'm just blinded by her character design and killer power. Regardless shes the most fun to use, at least for me
A buff to her PW speed and being able to use PW when meter is available would help her tremendously
if you run her with the purple amulet add on and the green boots add on with rancor, bbq, brutal/bamboozled, and remember me then you can do very well with her. i use this loadout alot with her
Get a hit on survivor then go into PW if you track them right then it's basically a free hook
i love you, we have almost the same combo but i prefer movement speed rather than activation time because its more useful in more situations
Interesting, I'll definitely be giving this a try tonight
*devious evil laugh* 😂😂🤘
I cant imagine how good it will be once that pallet bug gets fixed
pallets make me hungry