Preview before buying clothing in the store

I feel like we need to be able to preview how the clothing looks like before you buy. By that i mean you currently press on a shirt and you see it but then you go to legs option and the shirt you put on dissapears i would like it to stay so we can put diffrent clothing on and see how they look like in full set.

My english is bad but i tried

Comments

  • This would be really nice and has been requested by many people before. Hopefully enough people want it for it to happen.

  • Agreed. Or we should be able to at least equip owned cosmetics from the store. That way, for example, let's say if you were to buy a shirt you can equip it after and browse through what pants would look good with it.

  • Silas said:

    Agreed. Or we should be able to at least equip owned cosmetics from the store. That way, for example, let's say if you were to buy a shirt you can equip it after and browse through what pants would look good with it.

    That feature is in the game right now. After a purchase the prompt "Equip" will be in the lower right hand corner where the buy prompt was.
  • I wish you could spin the character too.

  • We should be able to fully rotate the character to see how cosmetic looks from different angles.  Lighting can also effect whether or not I want to buy said cosmetic
  • But you can rotate the characters

  • I hope they look at this and think this is a good ide and ad it in the future

  • Omg YES PLEASE! I like putting outfits together but there's no way to preview them together 😞 once you move to pants the shirt is gone vice versa.

  • I wish you could spin the character too.

    You can rotate them... Are you on PS4? All you have to do is point @ them then hit X and move your joy stick... Idk how it works on PC.