dear devs, do you ignore the fact the new grass doesn't have any sound?

@Almo @Gay Myers (Luzi)

the old grass work, and make sounds, from the killer and the survivor, the new one doesn't make any from both side, and it's been a WHILE you started working on these new maps, so why the grass still don't make any sound?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Now that I think about it, the new grass never did make sound. It could possibly be a bug because an oversight this large is just... plain embarrassing.

  • Yay... yet another sound bug.. why I’m not surprising...

  • I didn't even notice the sound of grass before, in fact I don't even know if it existed.

  • @Jarol said:

    I didn't even notice the sound of grass before, in fact I don't even know if it existed.

    the old grass always had sound and I don't remember it once being bugged personally, but the new grass always been bugged and never ever made sound, i made 1 report about it the other day and made 3 just today on the ptb, 2 were bugs and 1 was the grass, grass was made first, the other 2 came after, both bugs got acknowledged but the grass is still at pending, so is the other one i made, @Almo why ignore the grass sound?

  • @chieften333 said:

    Now that I think about it, the new grass never did make sound. It could possibly be a bug because an oversight this large is just... plain embarrassing.

    I think the same

  • Yes, they do ignore

  • @hardtimefun said:

    @Almo @Gay Myers (Luzi)

    the old grass work, and make sounds, from the killer and the survivor, the new one doesn't make any from both side, and it's been a WHILE you started working on these new maps, so why the grass still don't make any sound?

    THANK YOU,I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE

    No grass sounds is actually a HUGE issue because it removes an incredibly important source of tracking.

    Like,i've already found so many survivors trying to hide just because they were slightly moving in the grass.But that's not possibly anymore

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/219089/dear-devs-do-you-ignore-the-fact-the-new-grass-doesnt-have-any-sound

    THANK YOU,I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE

    No grass sounds is actually a HUGE issue because it removes an incredibly important source of tracking.

    Like,i've already found so many survivors trying to hide just because they were slightly moving in the grass.But that's not possibly anymore

    totally agree and have lots of experience in that aspect as well, the fact they can hide behind a tree or else and move without a single sound, it realaly affect killers hard

  • We should all know this by now: The devs want to give all survivors Iron Will for free. Otherwise they wouldn't introduce new sound 'bugs' in every single little update. Killers are not supposed to have good hearing; it gives them too much of an advantage.

  • Well, I will redirect you to post here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs < Bugs go here, including sound bugs.

    (Also I wanna note, I'm not a dev, but thanks for the ping!)