Better if you rework heddonfield now and cornfields

Why was need to rework now gideon and crocus???Its not bad maps :D u have worth maps in the world its cornfields and heddonfield :D strange politic worse maps rework at the last turn :D

Comments

  • I imagine coldwind will be next, I have a feeling Haddonfield will be later because it basically needs to be re-made from the ground up.

    When they asked people to guess or say what they thought/hoped the next map update was 70% of people said coldwind- so for coldwind not to be next would become a meme for how little they listen. So hopefully they don't fall into that pit.

  • Haddonfield is licensed property, so they most likely can't change anything major about the layout. I think Coldwind would be the next reworked realm since it's the last of the three base realms.

  • @Boosted gideon licensed too :D ahahahahah and ######### maps in last turn :D 1 have only 1 word :D

  • Knowing the developers and that in the previous update they brought us Autohaven and Ormond, and now they bring us Crotus Prenn and The Game, I bet the next one will be the Red Forest maps and ... Dead Dawg Saloon lmao.

  • haddonfield seems fine to me now after what they did to autoheavens realm

    at least i can see everything and my eyes dont bleed, previously i hated that map

  • They probably choose those maps by throwing darts at them on a dartboard.