Do the new animations look bad?
I think the new animations look unreal and cheap. The crouching, dying state, and normal running at full health are ok but the standing animation looks weird along with the injured.
I think the new animations look unreal and cheap. The crouching, dying state, and normal running at full health are ok but the standing animation looks weird along with the injured.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree, the standing and walking animations look clunky and unnatural. I feel that crouching, running and dying state are ok, but standing and walking feel and look odd when playing - the standing one in particular. When standing, I feel survivors look almost statuesque and frozen in place.
The way they stand perfectly upright looks kinda goofy, same with the injured running animation. It feels... unfinished?