Unmasked Trapper
Enjoy.
Enjoy.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is... Is this a bug, or a new cosmetic? If it is, I wonder if we'll get maskless cosmetics for the other killers. If they have one, anyways.
What the?
I love IT
Just a bug, look at the chosen cosmetic, really broken.
Good point. I know they're updating the characters models (Like they did for Nurse and Clown this update) so part of me was wondering if this might be a skin for the older model, but now that you point it out it's just broken. I wonder which cosmetic it's supposed to be though.
It's the Marrow Miner cosmetic from the rift.
Rail me-
(For clarification all skins from the first rift that haven't been released in the score currently no longer have any textures so bald claudette exists too)
Ah, got it. Thanks!