Clowns chase music for anyone who's interested
As far as I can tell this can only be heard by the survivors in the PTB. The streamer's who've played as clown only get the default killer music if I'm hearing things correctly.
https://youtu.be/CCMZfmvb5jc
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Holy Jaysus. That's actually terrifying, and I like the carnival-esque undertones.
Especially love the actual chase phase of it, it Sounds like a marching tune.
Thanks for posting this for those that are not able to play the PTB to hear it.
I mean, Blight's is still best, but they're really killing it in the music department. Can't wait to hear it myself.
I have to say, I really like the horn and accordion part, but am not a fan of the drum line and whatever instrument is playing at 1:45.
Absolute madness
...like climbing directly inside his mind
New killer music is definitely the best part of every update. Love it.