I have an idea!
I have seen so many good survivors constantly loop killers and because of that I try my best to never use pallets. And holy hell sometimes I can die fast and I realized why. If a killer hits me they are gonna wanna chase me so why should I loop and be greedy to get to a different loop with that spped boost? What if the killer knoes hoe to force you in a bad direction? What if the loop isn't the best? These can all be adressed by not letting the killer hit you. I typically try and get as many loops as possible so I can get a stun and I need to stop. I'm sure a killer is less likely to chase me if they cant get a hit instead of me taking a hit and then prolonging the chase and making mistakes under pressure that get me killed.
Comments