Discovering Leaderboards

I want to start by saying i just Discovered leaderboards, and I also want to say I admit this is all circumstantial what I am about to talk about here, and may have no real bearing on anything. But I did notice an unusual occurence. Of the top ranked killers, they also most often had top ranked survivors, mostly within ranks 5-1. When i went over to top ranked survivors though, the data was all over the place, with most ranging in killer rankes between 20-15. This hints to me of the main problem with the balance of this game. You need to know a lot of survivor to be good at killer. You don't have to be good at killer to be good at survivor. That feels as if its the opposite of how it should be. The killer should be the strongest, as they are the singular, and therefore should have the easier time of things, especially thematically, as the survivors are supposed to be the hunter...theoretically. Not really looking for anything serious, just spent too much time thinking about this.

Comments