Next graphical update screenshots revealed

Comments

  • Gotta admit, Gideon is looking good. I'm really curious to see what that is on the hooks. Seems like a SAW countdown timer or something. I'd actually be pretty damn amazed if that did show a 2 minute countdown if you were hooked. I'd play The Game offerings so much more just to see it.

  • image.png

    Who wants to bet there's still an invisible wall on top of the stairs?

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    Gotta admit, Gideon is looking good. I'm really curious to see what that is on the hooks. Seems like a SAW countdown timer or something. I'd actually be pretty damn amazed if that did show a 2 minute countdown if you were hooked. I'd play The Game offerings so much more just to see it.

    I hope all the licensed realms get themed hooks, I can't wait to try The Game on the PTB.

  • @HellDescent said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XDKKX3A9UMEL/image.png

    Who wants to bet there's still an invisible wall on top of the stairs?

    "I want to play a game"