To all the new faces!!!
I have noticed a recent influx of new members to the forums!
Let me just start off by saying Hello, and Welcome in!!!
So what brings you to the forums? How long did you read the forums before you decided to join?
I know for me I think I read them for a year before I decided to make an account and contribute to the discussion.
Anywho, I am interested to know what brought you here, perhaps how long you have been playing and what role you prefer to play.
Comments
Read them for a couple of months and joined because I had some opinions I wanted to share.
mainly play survivor but killer if I have challenges. Personally think the game is almost balanced and maps are the main problem along with loop rng
Awesome!!!
I look forward to future discussions.
I agree, we are headed towards a good place balance wise.
For new members: Sample forum post titles.
<killer> with <perk> is broken.
<killer> needs a rework.
<perk> needs a nerf.
<perk> is OP/broken.
Survivor is hard.
Killer is hard.
How would you change <perk>?
The next killer should be <franchise name>
When is the next update?
...
Have fun out there! ๐ค
Sounds about right
So avoid the forum's until the PTB release, then?
I came to the forums because i had a lot of questions to make and nobody to ask them
And during
And after
If you have PC dead by daylight I'd suggest trying the changes for yourself before making judgements. I'd wait to read the knee jerk forum posts that usually come around the day of the PTB as well.
If you're on console then you'll sadly have to rely on forum posts or youtubers to know how the changes are.
Certainly makes sense. Welcome in, and I am sure you will get many replies to your questions, albeit some not so nice.
Haha, I did notice a bunch of new NOED threads again.
Oh I know lol, I'm used to being a second class citizen in this game, plus I know the cycle here.. If you catch my drift
Lol good point, easier said than done for me