Why I play Killer during the day but not at night

Most of my friends on DBD play at night, so if it's at night I'm usually in a SWF.

If I'm playing during the day, it's usually solo queue Survivor or Killer... so Killer is usually my choice.

Comments

  • I prefer playing night as a killer, for this reason, I get more SWF in my lobbies aka an actual challenge. Solo queue lobbies are so easy and boring to me.

  • For some strange reason I love to play at night and not during the day, since at night it feels good to play, for another strange reason the fps go up considerably when I play at night.

  • @Axe said:

    I prefer playing night as a killer, for this reason, I get more SWF in my lobbies aka an actual challenge. Solo queue lobbies are so easy and boring to me.

    See, I agree with this. I don't think enough of us that have played a lot of killer confess to how EZ four solos are compared to SWF. Sure sometimes you run into those 4 great randos that play like SWF, but more often you run into SWFs that play like for randos.

    I play when I can. Usually in the evening , and while some games I get my ass kicked, I 4k much more often.

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1865777#Comment_1865777

    See, I agree with this. I don't think enough of us that have played a lot of killer confess to how EZ four solos are compared to SWF. Sure sometimes you run into those 4 great randos that play like SWF, but more often you run into SWFs that play like for randos.

    I play when I can. Usually in the evening , and while some games I get my ass kicked, I 4k much more often.

    Sorry for the slight off topic, but your reply is something of an answer to a question I wanted to pose to the forum- how often do you get your butt kicked vs how often you 4k? The other night when my pals and I played, we got a couple of 3-4 man escapes, and one of the killers in the post game chat mentioned how it was the first non potato team that they had gone against that night (around 1-2am when we played, mind you, and all survivors+killer were red ranks) and that he appreciated the challenge even if he only got a single kill, while another one lamented "how poorly he played" and that it was the first non 4k he had gotten all night for his first time ever playing as Spirit.

  • @CheyeneKL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1865988#Comment_1865988

    Sorry for the slight off topic, but your reply is something of an answer to a question I wanted to pose to the forum- how often do you get your butt kicked vs how often you 4k? The other night when my pals and I played, we got a couple of 3-4 man escapes, and one of the killers in the post game chat mentioned how it was the first non potato team that they had gone against that night (around 1-2am when we played, mind you, and all survivors+killer were red ranks) and that he appreciated the challenge even if he only got a single kill, while another one lamented "how poorly he played" and that it was the first non 4k he had gotten all night for his first time ever playing as Spirit.

    When I play my strong killers, mainly Spirit I expect to 4k most games, 3k if they get the hatch first. Probably about 85% of the time.

    I get a solid butt kicking about 10% or less. But you are correct. I appreciate these games. I don't hate on solid teams. I respect teams that play well, loop well , body block to save a guy from death hook. Even if I lose because of it, I know I presented a challenge and enjoy getting one in return.

    Sprinkle in some tie games and I figure I win much more than I lose. I feel when I play Solo survivor, many killers I face in Red ranks 4k quite often as well.

    These are the games that make you a better killer. I going to sweat either way, so might as well enjoy the challenging games when they come.