Killers Chase Music and Themes
As we know the devs want to add menu music and chase themes for the killers which (as far as both goes) started with just new killers with Demogorgon and started with Doctor's update for older killers (except Leatherface which probably has to do with licensing more so than the devs). Here's my question... Clown is getting changed so he's obviously getting chase music, but will Wraith too? Between the other two killers that are getting changed, Wraith feels like he's getting an actual change unlike Trapper who's basically just taking luck out of the equation.
Comments
Personally, I doubt Wraith will, he's probably gonna get his own spotlight later down the line.
Not sure since Wraith's change isn't as huge as Clown, Doctor's, or Billy's, but hey a pleasant surprise of Wraith getting a theme would be nice.
I don't think wraith will be blessed yet.
I’d imagine they’ll never change Trapper’s as most perceive the original music as Trapper’s theme already.