Hopes for a Decisive Strike Nerf
I do hope that whatever the devs do to d-strike, that it would still be an anti tunnel perk.
I say this as if they were to simply, say, remove decisive strike from the game, there would be no penalty to tunneling, and killers would tunnel directly off hook, which is not very fun.
Regardless of the changes made, I hope they don't remove it from circulation or nerf it to oblivion, as if they did that then tunneling could flourish.
Comments
I’ve already said but all they need to do is deactivate it if a protection hit goes off there in a locker for a set amount of time or they are healed boom now it’s purely being targeted it works as A your trying to get away so being aggressive or taking a hit for another goes against it B once you heal it’s 2 hits to down that shouldn’t be a excuse to a free escape C no more hiding in lockers to avoid a killer or trying to bait them into a grab
I hope that it still punish's tunneling, but isn't abusable like how it is now.