Slight buff to Aftercare

Make it activate on saves (flashlight, pallet, head on) and protection hits too as these are altruistic actions and count for a stack of WGLF

Comments

  • Great idea! I also don't get why the stacks are removed by being hooked? Considering you have to 'earn' the aura reading of your teammates.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    Great idea! I also don't get why the stacks are removed by being hooked? Considering you have to 'earn' the aura reading of your teammates.

    I guess it's too strong to have permanent auras reading for the entire match? But I'm with you, they could just remove this downside and maybe to compensare raise the conditions to get the auras.

  • I'm down, After Care is not exactly what one would call a popular perk, so any buff to it would be nice.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    Great idea! I also don't get why the stacks are removed by being hooked? Considering you have to 'earn' the aura reading of your teammates.

    It can suck but it would be too good if you could keep them as soon as they activate. Raising the conditions to compensate could also be problematic. At least it applies to when you get unhooked so after being hooked you're guaranteed to get one teammate's aura again and have to earn the other two.