why does hag still have no real attack animation?
and what I mean by that is that she's the only killer that literally don't move when she attacks, she raise her hand and then stay 100% still and slide towards you without a single movement, she is in the game for years and she still doesn't move her legs when she attacks, why?
Comments
I'm assuming they will move on to a comprehensive killer animation refresh after they push the upcoming new survivor movement animations out.
Cuz she needs to show off her swag by yee yee sliding (yes, its cringe, but im on tbe tiolet and bored)
No idea, but it certainly looks weird.
Let witch be slidin' in peace.
You have yet to see Hag with Coup De Grace.
like if anyone would use it, we might have seen it time to time if it stayed at 100%
Isn't her hand her weapon? She swipes at you with her hand like a lion or tiger.
No, he's talking about her feet sliding on the ground while lunging.
Makes sense, I forgot about that. The only real reason I would give is an unpolished animation.
I feel an overwhelming urge to video a hag with coup de grace
look at otzdarva with coup de grace