annoted addons.

I think the hatch and basement offerings should be secret. I think that will bring some intersting mindgames to the table as there arent very many secret offerings and it will allow people to not assume mori everytime the killer throws up a secret

Comments

  • @ill_Boston_lli said:

    I think the hatch and basement offerings should be secret. I think that will bring some intersting mindgames to the table as there arent very many secret offerings and it will allow people to not assume mori everytime the killer throws up a secret

    Well, I would say that when I see a mori nowadays I just don't care, because the only thing it does is possibly counter DS and it makes you die with style.

    About making those offerings secret, I'm not really sure, I already hate seeing the Hatch offerings while a Key is in a game, making them secret would remove the only counter the Killer has for these offerings other than just killing the key person and hoping that they had the add-on that saves the key when they die, that being knowing where exactly the hatch spawns and play around it.

  • I do think more offerings need to be secret. Right now it is just... what? Mori and Separation?

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/218414/annoted-addons

    Well, I would say that when I see a mori nowadays I just don't care, because the only thing it does is possibly counter DS and it makes you die with style.

    About making those offerings secret, I'm not really sure, I already hate seeing the Hatch offerings while a Key is in a game, making them secret would remove the only counter the Killer has for these offerings other than just killing the key person and hoping that they had the add-on that saves the key when they die, that being knowing where exactly the hatch spawns and play around it.

    well yeah you can play around it sometimes. but if the survivors are sweats theres nothing oyu will be able to do. i see a key i put on franklins and its sad to say but yes its the only counter to keys now a days seeing as the mori got nerfed.

  • God no. There would be no mindgames with this, just an easier game for survivors