8 Blink Bugs in a Row
Not much needs to be said, everything I do is the same every time. This is getting worse and worse and I haven't seen it even be addressed in the last 6-7 patch notes. Not to mention that sometimes when it happens Nurse's hand blind me on my screen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkJ0UVnBm1g
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
I already did a report a week ago, but I got ignored. That was a part of what I experienced as well.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/216877/pc-multiple-nurse-bugs-in-only-1-game#latest
But the only difference is that what you experienced on your second blink from 0:34 - 0:36 I experienced on my first blink. I was not able to blink at all for some time, but got stuck in that twitchy animation!
Its just the devs ignoring Nurse because it's "OP". This isnt my first thread with video evidence either. It's honestly disgusting. Thanks for all the cosmetics and locomotion updates though!
They changed my post to "Aknowledged". Maybe they'll do something about it.
Don't get your hopes up, these devs are as lazy as you can get.