Cage of Atonement skill checks
Is there a different button to press to do those skill checks? The game makes the skill check bar unable to be clicked by the normal RB.
Is there a different button to press to do those skill checks? The game makes the skill check bar unable to be clicked by the normal RB.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Space bar
I think they mean on console
@topic: check your bindings, it could be that it uses a different binding (for whatever reason) and you have something different set, or it could be latency from controller to the device (ik that's a genuine issue on Switch) but on PC it's been working fine for me. If I see a PH I'll plug in a controller and try it out.
I was being a bit cheeky, but ya.
I'll try to press all my buttons next time, but it goes all the way through the circle and causes me to not be able to click the skill bar.