New Rank Rewards

Dear people of the fog,

first of all it is really nice that we finally get rank rewards in DbD. I thought a bit about these rewards and came to a conclusion.

These rewards aim to benefit dedicated players, right? At least the Devs said it themselves. I dare say I'm a dedicated player since September '18 with over 3.4k hrs played. I have all perks unlocked, 2 Killers (my mains) and 7 Survivors on P3 50 full perk, the other characters on different prestige levels. There is very few I can still do with Bloodpoints and there is a lot of players with a lot more hrs in this game than me who already have everything.

What do they want with all the BP? They can buy more items and add-ons, sure, but if you already have over 100 purple flashlights or 500 Ebony Moris, you really don't care anymore.

So why don't add a bit to the reward for the dedicated players? Why don't add some shards, so that they can buy some cosmetics? Even newer players can really benefit from shards as a reward. They can get perks or DLC characters a bit faster.

This is my version of the rewards. BP are the same, I just added Shards to the Red Ranks. These are just numbers. Since you can get the rewards 2x (once for each role), 1k shards may be a bit much on Rank 1 but you could always put that to 750 or 500.

Rankrewards.png


Comments