Same players in a row
I feel like turning crossplay off just to go against the same people. It's kinda fun. One day I played a swf with some friends and one had crossplay off and I brought dead dawg and we went up against a slinger who wasn't so good and I forgot to remove the offering and we had him again. I felt bad but it was also funny. Like I played against a key girl with doc before when I mained him and I morid her first hook for memes and so I did that next game when I got her again. And then a third time I did a ritual with ghostface but she brought a toolbox so I did it again just to keep a ritual and we laughed about it. Idk to me those moments are fun and I feel like playing without crossplay just so I can have those moments
Comments