just the mm
yes, I played alone
yes, I played alone
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bet that killer had a fun and fair game!
God MMR, please work. Also - you're probably gonna want to censor those names.
That guy has Ruin and BBQ and brought good addons, whatever he was he wasn't new
That killer is almost exactly like one of the first killers I ran into as a brand new player, except mine was rank 20. Same perks pretty much (he didn't have sloppy, it was a killer specific perk and it was from a 4th killer.) I was yelling at the computer that there was no way I should have been matched against someone like that.