Need some help

So I was matched with a 3 man swf and one was a streamer. I was running object with green key so I could get chased because I feel like I need to become better at chases and don't worry I wasn't toxic or joining their chat to do call outs. Anyways we were on rancid abbotoir and he knew what he was doing and so I only got a few loops on shack and regular pallets and he was a decent killer but I didnt have dead hard so I was forced to drop pallets.

Now one of their guys said he was spectating me and said I was a god or that I was good and it upsets me. It was a 1v3 at 4 gens and so I dropped shack 2 filler with long haybale walls and the tractor and a jungle gym I wasted alot of his time anf looped windows when I had proper distance and took extra loops that I could make. I am my biggest critic so I think I wasn't good and that I wasted these pallets. Did I make the right choice seeming as though I was dead on hook or what?

Comments

  • @freddymybae said:

    What?

    What did i say that was confusing

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    1v3 at 4 gens is gg

    Thats not the point. Im asking if the way I played was bad. I feel like I shouldn't have dropped those pallets. Although I probably would have died

  • It definitely depends on what killer he was, but using pallets when your dead on hook is completely fine- at least in my book. It's your job to survive and waste the killers time when your being chased, which you did. At 4 gens a 1v3 is pretty often a loss anyways, so the best thing you could've done was waste the killers time.

    So, while I don't know the whole story, which means I can't judge too accurately, nothing you said you did seems too bad. Stringing loops together is good!

  • @NomiNomad said:

    It definitely depends on what killer he was, but using pallets when your dead on hook is completely fine- at least in my book. It's your job to survive and waste the killers time when your being chased, which you did. At 4 gens a 1v3 is pretty often a loss anyways, so the best thing you could've done was waste the killers time.

    So, while I don't know the whole story, which means I can't judge too accurately, nothing you said you did seems too bad. Stringing loops together is good!

    Yeah he was oni but be wouldn't waste his ability. But I stringed loops in a zigzag pattern from meat tree to shack to jungle gym back to meat tree to haybail to shack to jungle gym then haybail. Something like that. It lasted about over a minute

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863136#Comment_1863136

    Yeah he was oni but be wouldn't waste his ability. But I stringed loops in a zigzag pattern from meat tree to shack to jungle gym back to meat tree to haybail to shack to jungle gym then haybail. Something like that. It lasted about over a minute

    Any chase that lasts a minute over a good killer is very good. With a good enough team that could be most of the gens- it just seems like you got unlucky with someone dying early.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863141#Comment_1863141

    Any chase that lasts a minute over a good killer is very good. With a good enough team that could be most of the gens- it just seems like you got unlucky with someone dying early.

    Hmm thanks I'm not very confident

  • no pallet is a wasted pallet if its the differance between escape and death. Your very existence is enough to make trouble for a killer

    That being said, wow, yeah you did great. Looping is all about staying alive. 30+s before a hit is godtier in my book

  • @Komodo16 said:

    So I was matched with a 3 man swf and one was a streamer. I was running object with green key so I could get chased because I feel like I need to become better at chases and don't worry I wasn't toxic or joining their chat to do call outs. Anyways we were on rancid abbotoir and he knew what he was doing and so I only got a few loops on shack and regular pallets and he was a decent killer but I didnt have dead hard so I was forced to drop pallets.

    Now one of their guys said he was spectating me and said I was a god or that I was good and it upsets me. It was a 1v3 at 4 gens and so I dropped shack 2 filler with long haybale walls and the tractor and a jungle gym I wasted alot of his time anf looped windows when I had proper distance and took extra loops that I could make. I am my biggest critic so I think I wasn't good and that I wasted these pallets. Did I make the right choice seeming as though I was dead on hook or what?

    Could you please provide video footage?

    How are we supposed to criticize your gameplay without a video?

  • @AetherBytes said:

    no pallet is a wasted pallet if its the differance between escape and death. Your very existence is enough to make trouble for a killer

    That being said, wow, yeah you did great. Looping is all about staying alive. 30+s before a hit is godtier in my book

    I was injured basically the whole time honestly

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/218253/need-some-help

    Could you please provide video footage?

    How are we supposed to criticize your gameplay without a video?

    I didnt think to do it because my heart was pounding cuz it was like my first game of the day