Save your custom build for each character?

Okay so lets not talk about the upcoming update it just makes me depressed... Instead, a new kind of unnecessary feature but something that would be really nice. Customizing and saving your own outfit and perkbuild. For instance, I'm using the outfit below a lot but I have to manually equip it every time.

If the devs would add a little button so you can switch between your favorite outfits easier. Maybe have a button for a few (3?) different perkbuilds as well. Just as a really low-quality example but something along these lines. What do you think? I think it would be pretty neat!

Newcutomoutfits.png


Comments

  • What? Your current outfit and perk loadout stick to you. Is the game putting you back to your default clothes or something? Because that should not happen.

    Premade outfit/loadout slots would be cool, I agree. But your current equipped stuff should not just be vanishing after every match or whatever.

  • @Rydog said:

    What? Your current outfit and perk loadout stick to you. Is the game putting you back to your default clothes or something? Because that should not happen.

    Premade outfit/loadout slots would be cool, I agree. But your current equipped stuff should not just be vanishing after every match or whatever.

    No everything works as it should I just want to switch between custom outfits that are not premade and save them its really simple but just an nice feature :)

  • Oh yes I would love that feature I love customizing my character! Not really gamechanging but a nice addition

  • omg i love this idea so much i just want to ######### the idea itself. Zqweez u makin me pee white for u 🤤

  • Glad someone liked my idea lol