extended shopping
am i the only one who is not happy about the clothings for survs? in my opinion there should be much more
creativity in this game. i want to pick my own shoes, my own pants, own shirt, own jacket and so on, and i want all of it in those colors i chose. i want more variety, everyone should be able to create his own outfit.
Comments
It would be neat but it would take a lot of work especially at this point. And given that they've actually taken a bit of a step back, such as locked legendary outfits, I'm not sure that's a direction they want to take.
I wish, instead of charms, they had introduced accessories that worked with any or most outfits. Glasses, watches, necklaces, belt buckles, etc. Charms are kind of neat to collect but on survivor they're so small you barely notice them and on killer they're only on the hooks.
But tbf I believe charms were mostly added to pad the battle passes out more.