Additional Iron Will Bonus

So we all know that iron will does what it’s supposed to; it reduces your grunts of pain whenever you’re injured. However, on top of this, Iron Will also gets rid of any breathing and huffing while running the survivor makes, effectively making it near impossible to track them by sound (with the exception of footsteps, though they are very VERY quiet).

Is this by design or is this just something that went under the radar and what are your thoughts on this?

Comments

  • I've heard that it's unintended but I don't think I've ever seen a dev officially comment on it.

  • I'm just imagining spirit with stridor against this. I honestly would not want to face spirit if this is a bug and stridor makes everything else louder.

  • I think calm spirit should have that. Iron will is strong enough as it is

  • As a Spirit main I can say that footsteps are much louder than breathing. But yes this should be removed, it makes survivors standing still completely quiet and basically invisible to a phasing Spirit.