Frame Drops?

I remember this was a problem back in The Clown update and I have been reading patch notes and it mentions nothing of a fix. I played The Spirit recently on Ps4 and noticed some frame drops that cost me important moments so any plan to fix?

Comments

  • Same problem here, happens on all killers (not on survivor so far), but it doesnt happen too often.

    I had no problems after the clown patch though

  • Same problem here, happens on all killers (not on survivor so far), but it doesnt happen too often.

    I had no problems after the clown patch though


    So you don't have the problems still then? Because I do notice whenever I play spirit it happens more frequently than other killers, but it still happens on them...pretty annoying
  • Yea I play on PS4 too and there were some serious frames dropping while playing Doctor today. Cost me a couple of hits.
  • On all killers I have noticed a decrease in frames and it is actually effecting the gameplay for me

    • Xbox One
  • Don't get me started on Bloodlust. Or when someone destroys any hex perk.
    It makes me miss all hits when this happens.