Early reactions to new changes.

Here's mine

1. Undying nerf although it being made viable with Devour Hope and Huntress Lullaby and I'm fine with the Aura removal change only allowing one transfer was too much considering the killer won't know anymore if you're on the hex totem.

2. All the other perk changes they were nice I will expect many to now consider Open handed could have viable combos with Bond and Kindred. Second Wind can be good in dealing with tunneling. Iron Maiden still niche but hey 30 seconds is better. Fixated can now be more stealth viable. Pebble can be more common now. Although it's odd how only two killer perks were changed.

3. UI isn't efficient it's better to only pay attention to one part of the screen not all over hook counter is nice.

4. Trapper and Wraith buffs are nice but they still need more. Don't expect them to rise on tier lists. Clown I'll genuinely need to see to now what needs to be tweaked.

5. Like the graphic updates wanted Crotus Prenn changed. Game was unexpected but heck they might make it a likeable indoor map.

Post your early reactions below. Key word is early it's likely to change.

Comments

  • I haven't seen much of the other changes, and almost none of them affect me very much at all.

    but my biggest problem is with the new UI. it's ugly, scattered and disorganized. I want the old one back, maybe with a few tweaks. but it can't stay like this, it's too much to keep track of and it's too spread out.

    the perk changes won't affect me because i rarely use any of them.

    i actually wanted The Game to have the graphical update.

    trapper buff will be nice but not life-changing.

  • New UI looks too busy to me. I prefer it a bit less intrusive. I'd rather the faces be just put in the old UI location, shrunk down there. I like the Hook counters; all good there. I just don't like flooding my screen with even more stuff to take me out of the game.

  • @lynelmane said:

    I haven't seen much of the other changes, and almost none of them affect me very much at all.

    but my biggest problem is with the new UI. it's ugly, scattered and disorganized. I want the old one back, maybe with a few tweaks. but it can't stay like this, it's too much to keep track of and it's too spread out.

    the perk changes won't affect me because i rarely use any of them.

    i actually wanted The Game to have the graphical update.

    trapper buff will be nice but not life-changing.

    Im not sure this is a buff for Trapper.

    7+ attempt will be gone, but 1 attempt escape is still there as smaller chance.

    Instead of 25% chance to escape every time. Now its 16, 33, 50, 68, 85, 100

    With Green stone add-on push down from 25 to 20, there is still alot of time where survivor can 1 attempt escape, I doubt 16% can do a different. 33% chance on 2nd attempt is already high.

    This is what I think, cant assure until I try