Cripple them all
Is there something that I am not doing for this triumph to not work. I have caught a lot of people in traps. Is this a broken triumph and if not how do I get it?
Is there something that I am not doing for this triumph to not work. I have caught a lot of people in traps. Is this a broken triumph and if not how do I get it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You have to grab them out of the trap for it to count.
Ok so is that in one run or multiple?
Multiple, just like how the game doesn't expect you to get 50 chainsaws in one match for "The Grind"
:) I got it done