Dev update; a little love for the small things
Fixated for example. Haven’t used it in forever because I’m hurt all the time. Now it’s going to work exactly how almost everyone said it should have in the first place. That’s a great little treat
Iron Maiden.. I know practically nobody cares but still.. 30 seconds is better than 15 so heck to the yea I’m down with that
Second wind... okay so faster time after being unhooked is great but I’m still traumatized by how many times I failed to get that perk to activate because you unhook a Feng and tell her everything is going to be alright but she sprints over to the shack in a panic and self-cares for 3 seconds even though you chased behind her. You calm her down and finish the heal but yeah.. second wind though.. little sliver away from happiness. Similar situations actually happened so often that I gave up on the perk even though I really like the concept lol
Comments