What Character would you want?
I would take Lee Or Clementine
Barely on season 5 of the show (just started that season today actually!!) so idk but I really like Michonne and Daryl so yeah
I don't know, I don't walk that much in the game. I'm usually crouching or sprinting. /s
Daryl and Clementine
Would love to see Clementine in the game
Oh my darling, oh my darling
Oh my darling, Clementine
You were lost and gone forever
Dreadful sorrow, Clementine
louis or clementine
Maybe lee or kenny
absolutely Rick Grimes or Daryl
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would take Lee Or Clementine
Barely on season 5 of the show (just started that season today actually!!) so idk but I really like Michonne and Daryl so yeah
I don't know, I don't walk that much in the game. I'm usually crouching or sprinting. /s
Daryl and Clementine
Would love to see Clementine in the game
Oh my darling, oh my darling
Oh my darling, Clementine
You were lost and gone forever
Dreadful sorrow, Clementine
louis or clementine
Maybe lee or kenny
absolutely Rick Grimes or Daryl